Thursday 4 July 2013

Fashion Girl Nail Art (My First Blog)

Hello Everyone!
                        Hope you guys are doing great. Feeling great in summers???  ........ a bit difficult i know. But here i assure you that you will feel good every time you'll visit. Being my very first blog post i have been thinking about it for so many days... what it should be..what should i write. So finally i decided to do a nail art that depicts everything you'll see here in future posts... I'll be reviewing some beauty products, will be sharing my nail art and of course some tutorials too :-) :-)

So here it starts gorgeous people .....

 Fashion Girl Nail Art

I hope u'll enjoy your visit here. :-) Stay blessed.

Products Used:
  • OPI Love at First Sight Collection as base coat
  • Acrylic Colors, 
  • Nail Art detailing brush
  • Sweet Touch Top coat


1 comment: